Tuesday 12 October 2010

Introductions...

Hello and welcome. My name is Andrew and this is my blog. As the title suggests this is going to be a music blog. I plan to write album reviews and short band bios as well as blogs centred around the ever evolving music industry. Please note I am not a grammar nut so there will more than likely be a few mistakes here and there I apologise in advance. I'm only human.

The reason for starting this blog is really just to give myself a place to rant about music. I'm pretty passionate about music and have found that in real life as I go off on a rant peoples eyes start to glaze over because most people don't give a shit. Rather than expecting everyone to start giving a shit I figured it'd be a good idea to have a place where I can rant forever indeffinately without anyone listening so here we are.

To put an end to any pointless questions over the name Captain_Of_Lies:
  1. I'm not a captain nor have I ever been one.
  2. The name is taken from a track by Yourcodenameis:milo featuring Jamie Lenman and Guy Davis of Reuben from Print Is Dead Vol. 1. Both bands are very dear to me and have since broken up.
  3. I adopted this name for use in Biffy Clyro's forum and have stuck with it ever since.
Thanks for your time ladies and gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment